Christmas Non-Food for Profit
Small stores often overlook the sales and profit opportunities afforded by non-food. And Christmas non-food offers a significant range of profitable added value for convenience stores. Now is the time to get the stock in and display it from every possible area in the store. Much of the range is impulse and it will sell through December.
- Christmas cards. Get a display unit installed for the season. Log in and check the Store Excel supplier directory for supplies.
- Christmas wrap (display boxes), bows, ties and tags.
- Postage stamps
Tableware & Entertaining
- Napkins – particularly red.
- Disposable glasses including beer size, wine, flutes and shot sizes.
- Candles and tea lights.
Cheers – Bar Accessories
- Wine stoppers
- Cocktail stirrers, and umbrellas.
- Straws: various colours. Bendy and straight. Black straws sell well.
- Clear tape and heavy-duty parcel tape.
- Brown paper.
- String and twine.
- Glue, glue sticks and blue tack.
- Writing pads and notebooks
- Printer paper and labels
- Pens and pencils
- Logs and kindling
- Coal and coke
Emergency Back Up
- Light bulbs
- Flowers and houseplants. Stock for the festive period only. Check the Store Excel supplier directory for supplies.
- Pet Treats. An absolute winner.
- Christmas crackers
- Party Poppers
- Santa Hats
- Christmas stockings
- Refuse Sacks
- Bin Liners
- Foil & Cling Film
- Baking parchment & greaseproof paper.
- Bags includung ice cube bags
- Dishwasher cleaners
Get the stock in and on sale some way. Off-shelf displays, clip strips and counter tops if necessary. Drive those sales!
Join in the discussion of this article