The summer weather should be well underway and we have some massive sporting events to help drive trade.
- European Championship football continues on through July until final day on 11th July.
- Wimbledon tennis through to 11th July until men’s final day on 11th July.
- The Olympic Games in Tokyo are due to start on 23rd July.
- Salad dressings and mayo
- Condiments & pickles
- Canned tuna
- Canned cold meats
- Ketchup, brown sauce & burger mustard
- Soft drinks and juices. Bigger packs and multi-packs
- Squashes and barley waters - Wimbledon
- Mixer drinks
- Crisps and nuts. Multi-packs and family sharing bags
- Beer & lager. Multi-packs and larger sizes
- Cider. Multi-packs and larger sizes.
- Sparkling wine
- Rose wine
- Cocktail mixers.
- Gin & vodka.
- Salads & cooked meat.
- Pork pies, sausage rolls and scotch eggs.
- Party foods, olives and dips
- Bacon & eggs
- Fresh burgers and sausages
- Cheese slices
- Fresh cream and UHT cream – Wimbledon!
- Fruit juices
- Fresh strawberries – Wimbledon!
- Soft Fruits
- Fresh salad items: tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers
- Bread rolls
- Burger & hot dog rolls
- Danish pastries & croissants.
- Part-baked bread & rolls
- Fruit pies and outdoor eating cakes
- Impulse ice creams and lollies
- Take home ice cream
- Vegetables and roast potatoes
- Yorkshire puddings
- Burgers and sausages
- Chicken portions for Bbq
- Party food
- Ice and ice cubes.
Household & Toiletries
- Foil and cling film
- Refuse sacks
- Bin liners
- Hay fever remedies
- Digestion remedies
- Paper tableware & napkins
- Disposable cups and glasses
- Bar accessories
- Straws and drinks stirrers
- Bbq items
- Fire lighters and lighter fuel
July will see us well into alfresco living, great sporting events and with good weather the drinks (all types!) will drive sales. Good trading.
Join in the discussion of this article