The season to share with KETTLE® Chips….
Did you know that sharing snack sales are 37% higher in December when compared with the rest of the year?*. Make sure that you’re maximising this opportunity with KETTLE® Chips. Here are just four reasons they should be on your holiday wish list:
- KETTLE® Chips are the No.1 Hand Cooked crisp brand. 1
- Both in retail sales and in consumer sentiment, KETTLE® comes out on top! In fact, consumers consistently rate KETTLE® higher than other brands in the hand cooked category across key metrics such as taste, quality, and trustworthiness.2
- KETTLE® Chips are now available in 80g £1 Price Marked Packs
- KETTLE® Chips 80g PMP’s are available in Cash & Carry and Wholesalers, in the top five selling seasonings; Lightly Salted, Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar, Sea Salt with Crushed Black Peppercorns, Mature Cheddar & Red Onion and Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream. To highlight that they are an affordable treat, the bags are clearly price marked at an impulse-friendly £1.
- Impactful merchandising with KETTLE® Chips can significantly increase rates of sale
- Maximise sales by dual siting alongside Beers, Wines and Spirits in store to capture those last minute party and entertaining missions. KETTLE® have a full range of POS available to retailers to help with dual siting. For more information please visit www.kettlefoods.co.uk
- It’s the season for indulgence!
- In December, shoppers are looking to treat themselves and share with their families and friends. KETTLE® Chips are the snack without compromise .
Sarah Beck, Kettle Foods Channel Manager says “The £1 range of KETTLE®Chips is a great way to prompt trial and up trade consumers. We encourage Wholesalers and Cash & Carry to make the most of this opportunity, particularlyduringthe busy festive season when people across the country will be entertaining friends and family and looking for sharing snacks that offer real quality and provenance such as KETTLE® Chips.”
Don’t miss out…Stock Up Today!
- Nielsen Value Sales data 2017/18
- Millward Brown Equity Dips June 18
Join in the discussion of this article